Invasion of the Moon
- Gain 5 points per session.
- You may only spend action points once per round.
- These points refresh at the beginning of each session.
- If you post an new entry in the Adventure Log before the next session you gain 1 extra action point for the next session
- Additional Ability: Anytime you spend 2 action points you gain the following ability:
- You gain 2 or 4 points of strength until the end of your next turn.
- You gain 2 point of strength. At the end of your next turn you become fatigued.
- You gain 4 points of strength. At the end of your next turn you become exhausted instead of fatigued.
- Additional Ability: Anytime you spend 3 or more points you gain the following ability:
- You gain 1 or more points of strength for a number of rounds equal to 1/6 your character level.
- At the end of the duration you take an amount of strength and constitution drain equal to the amount of points of strength you gained. This drain can drop you below 1 point of strength or constitution, if it does you suffer the normal penalty for having 0 or less points.
|1||Declare before a roll is made. Add 5 to your next d20 roll|
|2||Gain a feat till the end of your turn.
If you have an ability that is only usable a certain number of times per day (such as any ability that uses ki points), you may reduce the cost to use that ability by 1 to a minimum of 0.
|3||Declare before results are known. You may reroll a d20 roll.
If a non-death effect would bring you to -1 hp or lower you will only be reduced to 1 hp.
|Variable||The next spell you cast is reduced by a number of spell points equal to twice the number of action points you spend to a minimum of 1|